English Garden Flowers was posted at May 10, 2017 at 5:32 am. It is posted under the Garden category. English Garden Flowers is tagged with English Garden Flowers, English, Garden, Flowers..
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Flowersflow•er (flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the blossom of a plant.
- the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and their envelopes if any, esp. when such envelopes are more or less conspicuous in form and color.
- an analogous reproductive structure in other plants, as the mosses.
- a plant, considered with reference to its blossom or cultivated for its floral beauty.
- state of efflorescence or bloom: Peonies were in flower.
- an ornament representing a flower.
- Also called fleuron, floret. an ornamental piece of type, esp. a stylized floral design, often used in a line to decorate chapter headings, page borders, or bindings.
- an ornament or adornment.
- the finest or most flourishing period: Poetic drama was in flower in Elizabethan England.
- the best or finest member or part of a number, body, or whole: the flower of American youth.
- the finest or choicest product or example.
- flowers, (used with a sing. v.)a substance in the form of a fine powder, esp. as obtained by sublimation: flowers of sulfur.
- to produce flowers;
come to full bloom.
- to come out into full development;
- to cover or deck with flowers.
- to decorate with a floral design.
English Garden Flowers have 6 pictures including Beautiful English Flower Garden, 17 Best 1000 Images About English Gardens On Pinterest Gardens, A Selection Of English Garden Flowers In A Simple White Vase In An English Garden., Purple Flowers In An English Garden - Purple Flowers In An English Garden Stock Photo -, A Variety Of Colorful Flowers In An English Garden Stock Photo - 5865862 - A Variety, 17 Best 1000 Images About Country Garden On Pinterest Gardens. Following are the photos:
Your house usually has its identity. Likewise with the pad can be found in the UK. Do not want to transform the structure of the building is a lot of, English Garden Flowers types and traditional bungalow compete.
Never questioned an effect, stunning! To be able to maintain the character of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Structure putting a home design in addition to the major building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, great britain may be the building involved.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to imitate the kind of the bungalow, Alex E made a decision to build yet another kitchen layout that protect the character of this household and will decrease the complete lodge's structural change.