Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof was posted at June 12, 2017 at 1:15 am. This blog post is posted in the Roof category. Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof is tagged with Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Cast, Of, Cat, On, A, Hot, Tin, Roof..
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Hothot (hot),USA pronunciation adj., hot•ter, hot•test, adv., v., hot•ted, hot•ting, n.
- having or giving off heat;
having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat;
attended with or producing such a sensation: He was hot with fever.
- creating a burning sensation, as on the skin or in the throat: This ointment is hot, so apply it sparingly.
- sharply peppery or pungent: Is this mustard hot?
- having or showing intense or violent feeling;
excited: a hot temper.
- having a strong enthusiasm;
eager: a hot baseball fan.
- sexually aroused;
- violent, furious, or intense: the hottest battle of the war.
- strong or fresh, as a scent or trail.
- absolutely new;
fresh: a dozen new mystery stories hot from the press.
- requiring immediate delivery or correspondence;
demanding priority: The hot freight must be delivered by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, or we'll lose the contract.
- skillful in a reckless or daring way: a hot pilot.
- following very closely;
close: to be hot on the trail of a thief.
- (of colors) extremely intense: hot pink.
- popular and commercially successful;
marketable: The Beatles were a hot group in the 1960s.
- extremely lucky, good, or favorable: A poker player has to have a hot hand to win the pot.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) playing well or winningly;
scoring effectively: a hot pitcher.
absurd: That's a hot one!
- close to the object or answer that is being sought.
- extremely exciting or interesting;
sensational or scandalous: a hot news story.
- (of music) emotionally intense, propulsive, and marked by aggressive attack and warm, full tone.
- (of a musician) skilled in playing hot jazz.
- (of a vehicle) capable of attaining extremely high speeds: a hot new jet plane.
- stolen recently or otherwise illegal and dangerous to possess: a hot diamond necklace.
- wanted by the police.
- in the mood to perform exceedingly well, or rapidly, as during a burst of creative work: Finish writing that story while you're still hot.
- actively conducting an electric current or containing a high voltage: a hot wire.
- of, pertaining to, or noting radioactivity.
- noting any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization due to the strain: hot working.
- get hot, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become very effective or successful;
score or win repeatedly or easily.
- hot and bothered, excited, aroused, or flustered: This mistake isn't worth getting hot and bothered about.Also, all hot and bothered.
- hot under the collar. See collar (def. 16).
- make it hot for, to make something unpleasant for;
cause trouble for: Ever since their argument the principal has been making it hot for the new teacher.
- in a hot manner;
- while hot: Garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve hot.
- at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization: The wire was drawn hot.
- hot and heavy, in an intense, vehement, or passionate manner: They argued hot and heavy for 20 minutes.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]to heat;
warm (usually fol. by up).
- the hots, intense sexual desire or attraction.
Tintin (tin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., tinned, tin•ning.
- a low-melting, malleable, ductile metallic element nearly approaching silver in color and luster: used in plating and in making alloys, tinfoil, and soft solders. Symbol: Sn;
at. wt.: 118.69;
at. no.: 50;
sp. gr.: 7.31 at 20°C.
- See tin plate.
- any shallow pan, esp. one used in baking.
- any pot, box, can, or other container or vessel made of tin or tin plate.
- [Squash.]telltale (def. 8).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hermetically sealed can containing food.
- a small quantity of an illicit drug, esp. from two to five grams of cocaine: usually sold in a small plastic bag, a glassine envelope, or often a small tin container.
- made or consisting of tin or tin plate.
counterfeit: a set of tin values.
- indicating the tenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to cover or coat with tin.
- to coat with soft solder.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to preserve or pack (esp. food) in cans;
- to cover (windows and doors in an abandoned or unoccupied building or apartment) with sheets of tin to prevent vandalism or occupancy by vagrants, squatters, etc.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
The post about Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof have 10 pictures including Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Cat ON AHot Tin Roof Cast Photo, The Cast Of 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof' , The Broadway Hit 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof' ., Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof., Cat On A Hot Tin Roof Cast -, Cast: Click To Enlarge, San Francisco Theater Review: CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,' At Richard Rodgers Theater. Here are the attachments:
Everybody knows that colour is one in making a design that is beautiful room of the most significant components. Coloring can be a vital component for designing remodeling or creating designs, thus choosing the colors that are right has to be considered. The colour may drive effect on belief emotion and interaction as mentioned in the earlier article.
In choosing the right color to your household bedrooms thus, you must pay particular focus. The bedroom can be an area where we rest, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are sick, or maybe once we are tired, tired of the daily regime. The bed room could be the area where we desired to be alone, study a well liked story or perhaps stay muted. Suites have to be a spot that will create us feel relaxed.
Selecting a color scheme you want and make you experience many comfortable is the most important point that you ought to consider. Don't neglect to be sure that whichever colour blend you choose must correspond to every aspect inside your bedroom.
This color is indeed mixes properly with the color palette and accessories utilized in this room We hope bedroom layout with color choices above might help you assess your own house on the color palette that's most relaxed for you.The rooms are smartly designed firstly choosing the right coloring.
When matched with all the appropriate feature colors like shades of silver, light-blue green Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof could be neat hues for the room. Gleaming accessories calm and can make your place more gorgeous. It is the usage of yellow shade is the most effective color for the room and was spoton, not-too vivid but soothing.
Because of the function of the bedroom's importance, you want to share the models that are top bedroom. We should choose the style and color that will create us realize peace of mind and luxury. Peace will be encouraged by a bedroom layout that in a hectic evening. You will discover having a place with superior Cast Of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof coloring could be a luxury in itself.