Basement Floor Drain Diagram was published on June 7, 2017 at 12:32 pm. It is posted on the Floor category. Basement Floor Drain Diagram is tagged with Basement Floor Drain Diagram, Basement, Floor, Drain, Diagram..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Basement Floor Drain Diagram have 7 photos it's including The Water Completely Fills The Floor Drain Pipe To The Same Level Of Where The Water In The Main Pipe \, When The Large Flow Subsides, My Drain Returns To \, Interior Design At Home, French Drain, Floor Drain Drawing Typical In Minneapolis Houses, FLOOR DRAIN DETAIL AT VINYL FLOOR - Google Search, If You Have A Basement.. Following are the images:
This type's features are pure and real. Color-correction can be carried out via a process of varnish. However, this type of wood floor price supply relatively large because it is made of wooden pieces. The installment takes a long-time and usually cause chemical odors from completing.
The features of manufactured wood floor is usually named manufactured parquet is along the way are manufactured so that the most popular conditions that often arise in solid wood for example decline and bending doesn't happen, how the technology method covering where the layers of wood fixed with feed direction contrary to one another sheets, the most effective layer consists of venner (layers of wood).
This sort of substance isn't resistant to moisture. Where the top of level resembles wood concept created from a type of plastic this sort of timber is truly a clone of the original wooden floors. Because it is made of plastic material in order better scratch on resistance. But if you require a comfortable environment with pure motifs derived from the Basement Floor Drain Diagram that is initial Flooring is obviously not the best choice.